All West Rome Riders trails are closed. With almost zero snow covering our trails and little predicted in our forecast, all our trails will remain closed. We still have areas requiring signing. If you can assist please contact us via Face Book.
- Trail C7 enters our system South of the NYS Barge Canal to Germany Rd. (Town of Verona, where the Tri-Valley Trailriders take over to the south) mostly along the Old Erie Canal Trail. Heading North (between Roman's-West and The Back Nine). This trail includes the re-routed trail that meets up with the Trailbusters' trail system on the east side of The Beeches.
- Trail C7L from Germany Rd to the Madison County line near Kanon Valley Country Club at Swallow Bridge Rd. where it continues and is maintained by the Tri-Valley Trailriders club.
- Trail C7M from Int. OD30c at C7L to Oneida Lake at the Verona Beach State Park (where there is a plowed snowmobile trailer parking lot).
- Trail C7F from Erie Canal Village along the old railroad tracks to Taberg where it meets the Taberg Trailblazers system near the Taberg Nice & Easy and Taberg Tower Tubing.
- Trail S-73B from C7 to The Beeches Conference Center and Resort. Please use the newly rerouted C-7 trail to get through Rome. STAY OFF the ponds at The Beeches Resort!!!! Ride slow down private dirt road west of The Beeches.
- Trail S-73A from C7 at the Erie Canal Village to Cycle Shack Polaris and the West Rome.